Samsung LED TVs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dail24

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Columbus, OH
This may not be the right Forum but....Has anyone got the latest version of Samsungs LED Tv's? Looking for some feed back on it. Thanks for any input you can provide.

Specific model number HL-T6189S. I believe there 2nd or 3rd generation LED TV.

Yes. I have this exact model. Got mine a few weeks ago and love it. The picture is outstanding, the colors are dazzling and crisp, and the fact that there is no color wheel and no light engine make it worth buying.

The absence of a color wheel and light engine means no rainbow effect and no bulbs going out every "X" number of hours.

I got mine for a great price, too: $2359.00 delivered.

Mr. Vader, I know it's only been a couple of months but how does it sounds? Is the audio quality good? And does the TV itself make any noises? I know the absence of the color wheel is suppose to make it quieter, but does it have and other sounds , squeals, etc. And does it get very hot?

I have a neighbor that tossed his Samsung after 2 1/2 years, he bought another Samsung, no way in hell !!!

Brightness

I was interested in the LED technology, so spent some time at Best Buy looking at one. They only had one, but my view of it was negative. If you were off center at all, it the brightness faded fast. Even straight on, either upper or lower as I moved my head up or down, the screen would get darker at the top or bottom. Since this is the only one I looked at, maybe it was a problem, but I don't think so. Anyone know any different?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)