samsung ota tuner

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
Samsung sir-t451 is having problems changing channels if you change channels it will shut off and turn its self back on can anyone help?

I am using on the tv in my room old 25 inch sharp tube tv analog I bought I tuner back in April for 10 bucks. It has a 6 hour epg what stinks is fort wayne doesn't put out description of their programming. No dvr with it.

I am using on the tv in my room old 25 inch sharp tube tv analog I bought I tuner back in April for 10 bucks. It has a 6 hour epg what stinks is fort wayne doesn't put out description of their programming. No dvr with it.
That sir-t451 is approaching the age of your tv it is time to replace it. A new 32" tv should start at about $150 or used ATSC converter boxes for about $25.

It's old but at least it has a full EPG which most TVs nowadays don't. I keep mine just for that reason. The FCC regulations mandated transmission of EPG data but couldn't/didn't require TVs to support it.

DRCars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts