San Diego HD - Orange Screen

RBergmann

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 3, 2006
Vista, CA
Anyone know what the problem is with San Diego's NBC station showing an orange screen? Missed several shows (Heroes season finale for one) due to this problem.

I'm on hold with Dish about this right now. The guy I'm talking to knows nothing about the problem... fwiw... the SD version of the channel works fine for me. Just the HD is hosed.

While I was on hold he managed to find record of it being a known issue... he didn't have an ETA for it being resolved, though.

While I was on hold he managed to find record of it being a known issue... he didn't have an ETA for it being resolved, though.
Thanks for the info. Some time ago I set my EPG to display only HD for the locals. So until this is resolved, I reset it to display both SD and HD for locals. I guess that I'll have to look on-line to see the two shows that I wanted to record on NBC last week. This is definitely a Dish problem as my daughter, who lives in another area of San Diego county and has Time Warner cable, told me her HD is functioning for NBC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts