sanitizing remotes

Why sanitize your remotes period? How else is one suppose to build up your immune system ? This is why we have all these diseases like Swine Flu, The Charlie's raising your Dish Rates virus, and Bird Flu, not to mention HIV etc..

If your immune system can ward off these, then you'll live forever. So sanitizing your remote will just create more resistant viruses, and by then it won't be just The Charlie raising your Dish rates virus you'll also have The Jim promising you more HD channels on Dish virus.

Wiping the remotes down with alcohol wipes should suffice.

Why sanitize your remotes period? How else is one suppose to build up your immune system ? This is why we have all these diseases like Swine Flu, The Charlie's raising your Dish Rates virus, and Bird Flu, not to mention HIV etc..

If your immune system can ward off these, then you'll live forever. So sanitizing your remote will just create more resistant viruses, and by then it won't be just The Charlie raising your Dish rates virus you'll also have The Jim promising you more HD channels on Dish virus.

+1

and if you must sanitize

Food Contact Surfaces: Tables, counters, dishes and toys, which may go into a child's mouth, must be sanitized with a solution of 50-200 ppm of chlorine.
Regular Unscented bleach (5.25%) ½ teaspoon per quart of water will give a 137 ppm chlorine solution. This solution can also be used for general sanitizing.
Ultra Bleach (6%) ½ teaspoon per quart of water will give 150 ppm chlorine solution..

Or, just change the plastic wrap. :)

Attachments

• 01-29-10_0811.jpg
    01-29-10_0811.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 124

I'm with you. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. My wife uses hand sanitizer all the time. She is sick as often as me and sicker when she gets sick. If you clean a remote, a few hours later there are new viruses and bacteria cuz the sterilizing affect has evaporated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts