Sat 119 Answers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Abby

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 30, 2004
After several post I had about hooking up 2 dvr's and multiswitch talk,I have learned much. I did install a 5x8 multiswitch. I have for inputs coming coming in from my dual LNB sat dish. I have 6 cables going out. 4 to different dvrs. Two more going to 2 rca IRDs. Total 6. I have noticed that all 6 signals are coming from sat 101. Does this make a difference? I can't seem to get sat 119. Does it matter for the dvrs. It shows 2 signals coming into them,even though they are both on sat 101. Is it a dish point issue. Does it matter when I add LNB C for HDTV?

Thanks

Assuming that by "dual LNB sat dish" you mean that it has two dual LNBF's, that would make your antenna a Phase 1 Para Todos Dish antenna, with LNBF's for both 101 and 119 WL, ran to your 5x8 multi dish, multiswitch.

My first suggestion would be to go into your menu settings for each receiver and choose OVAL,2 as your dish antenna setup, or have the receivers auto configure for the proper antenna setup. Even with the correct equipment, the receivers have to know what antenna they are connected to, so they could see things properly. Once you do this, you can use your signal strength meter to peak your 119 signal.

Hope this helps

Alan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts