Sat 91 and 82

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

adangelo77

Original poster
Feb 6, 2019
Ottawa
Hi Folks

Hoping someone can help. I am having a hard time getting bell Sat 91 and 82 together. I am stuck getting sat 91 on the 82 lnb. I get a decent signal but I can't seem to pick up sat 91 on the 91 lnb (left side). I am using a DPP plus lnb. Any tips? I tried using foil to cover the 82 lnb but I can't find it at all? Am I supposed to be moving it to the right to pick up the 91 on the 91 lnb? Would skew or elevation be an issue or just direction? Could the lnb be the issue?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I tried lowing the elevation, I had it at about 37 and lowered it to 32. I then was able to pick up the ecostar 110 on the 91 LNB but still couldn't find 91. Should I have increased the elevation from 37 to 42 ish? Thanks

Not sure I understand, when I get the coordinates from dishfinder it is telling me that sat 110 has a lower elevation then sat 91. Wouldn't that mean that I would have to increase my current elevation and move east to pick up 91 from having picked up 110?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)