Sat guys exclusive :) Im on ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Crap, you need to do a spell/grammar check fast on that or everyone is going to send their donations to the Chicago public school system.

CPanther95 said:
Holy Crap, you need to do a spell/grammar check fast on that or everyone is going to send their donations to the Chicago public school system.

according to microsoft word everything is ok!!!! unless something to messed up during the upload to ebay....

Ok all fixie.... Ebay turbo lister went crazy during its auto upload.. let me know if you find anything else wrong... oh yea.. the time it takes to discuss things here is the time that it takes to donate!!! Show your american spirit and dontate!!!!

Spelling is still wrong for college, collage is a form of artwork where the artist takes various items and puts them on to a form to create an artistic work.

im still having problems with ebay turbo lister changing my words and letters around... i think it has something to do with turbo listers autmatic spell check.. getting pissed.. Gonna manually redo it tonight..

hey, no fair using a pic of the kid!

BTW, first word, third line should be Higher, not hire, That sentence is also chopped. It begins with Suggests, but it should begin with the last work in the previous sentence. Just gotta move a period.

BTW, You're Welcome.

I wish you luck gomer, ( I got the meaning of goooollly ) but your competing with alot of other people on ebay trying to do similiar things includng forehead goldie and right now she is the king of that hill. Her success came from her gimmick of the forehead tatto and now she has a following, you could try to come up with a schtick that makes you stand out from all the rest including the 18 yr old chick thats selling her underwear or the 20 something thats selling her time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)