Sat Guys shout out during futbol on Worldsport 12/28

madmike

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Chesapeake, VA
Sean, Ilya, did you guys see/hear it? Forgive me for not knowing his name, but the commentator slipped in a "hello" for the Sattelite Guys forum and Sean and Ilya. I don't watch the games regularly, and I'm sure that this game is probably a repeat, so this may be old news. lol Anyways, I thought it was pretty cool and I'd bring it up.

Mike

Actually SatelliteGuys was mentioned at least three times (in three different games) this season! Thanks Paul and Sid!!! :up :up

Paul, comes here to the site to read the threads on the Soccer games. We know the producer in the USA of the games who supplied us with information. Check the Soccer games threads.

I would love it if you guys set up an irc chat during the games instead of just the forum - could be good fun.

We did use our Chat Room for the biggest games of the season, like Real Madrid vs. Barcelona. But in most cases we just use forum threads since not everyone can participate in real-time. Each live game has a separate thread. All threads are linked from the schedule page: Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD. Come join us in January when the soccer season resumes!

Hi

I have been browsing the forums for a couple of days and I just found this and the other threads about spanish football on Voom. I got Voom a couple of weeks ago, just for the football. Man, I'm happy :) Finally live football again.. and not that sh*tty EPL everybody broadcasts, real football :)

Well, I just wanted to say Hi :)

amergim said:
I have been browsing the forums for a couple of days and I just found this and the other threads about spanish football on Voom. I got Voom a couple of weeks ago, just for the football. Man, I'm happy :) Finally live football again.. and not that sh*tty EPL everybody broadcasts, real football :)

Well, I just wanted to say Hi :)
Welcome aboard, amergim!
Make sure to login on January 9 when we will be discussing the Real Madrid -Atletico Madrid match!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts