Sat2IP for Windows -- Stream from your Amiko Mini HD SE to Windows

Discussion in 'Free To Air (FTA) Discussion' started by iBoston, Jan 1, 2015.

1. sat2ip work fine :D
    I tested it on Ferguson Ariva 203 is alternative of Amiko HD
    only lose my time is not working. Any ideas?
    sorry for my english

C:/Program Files/SMPlayer/mplayer/mplayer.exe -noquiet -slave -identify -nofs -sub-fuzziness 1 -vo direct3d, -priority abovenormal -nodr -double -nomouseinput -nokeepaspect -wid 4326354 -monitorpixelaspect 1 -subfont-osd-scale 3 -ass -embeddedfonts -ass-line-spacing 0 -ass-font-scale 1 -noflip-hebrew -ass-styles C:/Users/Artur/.smplayer/styles.ass -subcp ISO-8859-1 -subpos 100 -volume 50 -cache 2048 -osdlevel 0 -prefer-ipv4 -vf-add screenshot -noslices -channels 2 -af-add scaletempo -af-add equalizer=0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 rtsp://192.168.1.10:554

MPlayer Redxii-SVN-r37401-4.9.2 (i686) (C) 2000-2015 MPlayer Team

FFmpeg version: N-72351-g1b23654

Build date: 2015-05-26 00:11:51 EDT

Setting process priority: abovenormal

Scanning dir C:/Program Files/SMPlayer/open-fonts

Playing rtsp://192.168.1.10:554.

Connecting to server 192.168.1.10[192.168.1.10]: 554...

rtsp: read error.

2. *** WELCOME TO SATELLITEGUYS! ***

3. Anyone else one chime in? Is Sat2IP starting SMplayer? Not sure i understand what is not working... What do you mean by 'Only lose my time'

4. Somehow works on Alma s2210, though i cannot acess Encrypted channels that i watch on the stb itself. Also hd channels wont launch.. Is that a program's fault or is it stb?

5. Never had any issues with HD channels. I made some modification to try and make it work with encrypted channels, but didn't have luck. It is difficult for me, as i cannot setup a test environment as I have no access to pay tv (encrypted) channels. In North America, Its all FTA here or nothing.

6. Here in Europe most of the good channels are Encrypted, and i have acess to them on the box. But no problem, i like this program and it serves good if you want to watch some fta sports channels. Also quality is good, only probleim i occured is if you change the language stream starts lagging. But if there is an update to allow encrypted channels i will be happy to test it :)

7. if I understand it right. The receiver streams the TP. Not the (decryped) audio/video. So I kinda think that may be impossible. Whatever you're viewing with would have to do the decryption. (But what do I know for sure????)

Bongu, N6BY and Titanium like this.
  8. You know a lot! Right on the money!

KE4EST likes this.
  9. Yep Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!! :)

10. I ran out of kewpie dolls. Excellent description FaT Air.

11. Unable to download.The link given no longer works. I have used this and it works great. I had a computer issue and lost it.Trying to reinstall the program.Any ideas of where it can be downloaded?

12. I have a copy of it here on one of my drives. I will look and upload it. :)

KE4EST likes this.
  13. OK, found it. Not sure, but I believe this was the latest one released by iBoston (v1.3.35 with sleep function and dish moving indicator).

Attached Files:

iBoston and KE4EST like this.
  14. Awesome!! Thanks FTA4PA!!! Reinstalled it and its working fine. Getting ready for football season ans hopefully will watch the CBS 4:22 feeds on Galaxy 28.

FTA4PA likes this.
  15. Glad to help! :)

16. Sat2ip is an awesome program. It is working well here on windows 7 64bit. Planning on using it to feed a room with no cabling for the TV until the weather cools to the point I can get into the attic.

Thanks.

iBoston likes this.
  17. Is Sat2IP open source ?

Have AB CryptoBox 650 and wan't to update the source for this.

18. Ill P'M you.

KE4EST likes this.
  19. Error in source: Typemismatch 64Bit

in Function Private Sub STARTPLAYER()

Wrong:
    ElseIf FileExist(w32 + SMplayer) And FileExist(w32 And Mplayer) Then

Correct:
    ElseIf FileExist(w32 + SMplayer) And FileExist(w32 + Mplayer) Then

What mean this message:

C:/Program Files (x86)/SMPlayer/mplayer/mplayer.exe -noquiet -slave -identify -nofs -sub-fuzziness 1 -vo direct3d, -ao dsound -priority abovenormal -nodr -double -nomouseinput -nokeepaspect -wid 4588672 -monitorpixelaspect 1 -subfont-osd-scale 3 -ass -embeddedfonts -ass-line-spacing 0 -ass-font-scale 1 -noflip-hebrew -ass-styles C:/Users/woody/.smplayer/styles.ass -subcp ISO-8859-1 -subpos 100 -volume 50 -cache 2048 -osdlevel 0 -prefer-ipv4 -vf-add screenshot -noslices -channels 2 -af-add scaletempo -af-add equalizer=0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 -demuxer +lavf -nocorrect-pts -mc 1 -demuxer

Error parsing option on the command line: -demuxer

MPlayer Redxii-SVN-r37448-4.9.3 (i686) (C) 2000-2015 MPlayer Team
    FFmpeg version: N-74447-g767d780
    Build date: 2015-08-16 00:39:29 EDT
    Setting process priority: abovenormal

ID_EXIT=NONE

20. It sounds like your version of Mplayer has changed things. You can play with the command line call that calls mplayer.exe to get it working again. If i remember correctly, you should be able to remove the -demuxer and everything after it, as this is declared within the program regardless.