Satelite Broad Band

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

us2hr

Original poster
Oct 4, 2009
Alabama
Is there any satelite service worth a ???? I'm with one that with the more you download the slower the down load, and if I decide to upgrade to a platinum package I go to more than twice the speed but not twice the download limit. So I can reach my limit even faster ???. I'm 3/4 of a mile from DSL and cable, is there a way to get connected?

On satellite, when it reaches its peak number of users during the day with how many people get on, you can have a higher priced package and not see any higher speeds. It will allow you more of a download limit though the higher the package that you get.

Since you are only 3/4 of a mile from DSL and cable, you should get a pair of radios connecting one at someone's house that has the service and another one at your house, if it is line of site. If it is not line of site then you would have to find a home or spot that has electric that can see both your house and the house you are going to access DSL or cable from. There are specific types of radios that can transmit broadband bandwidth for miles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts