Satellite 61.5 saying wrong satelite and cant get channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Is there anyway to know what satelite I am getting, that's showing up on the signal strength screen, so I know how close to 61.5 I am?

Is there anyway to know what satelite I am getting, that's showing up on the signal strength screen, so I know how close to 61.5 I am?
I don't think you can get a Dish receiver to tell you that, if it's not one of Dish's satellites. (A professional meter would do so, I imagine.) Just go by the peaking recommendations you saw above. If you get normal SS on 72 and 77, then I think the only adjustment needed for your dish is the skew.

Use the azimuth, elevation, and skew numbers for your location from the link below. Scroll down the satellite list to the "Multi-LNB" section and use the 1000.4/61.5, 72.7, 77 settings. If you're using a compass for the azimuth, use the magnetic listing and the dish mount side plates for aiming. Do not use the LNB arm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts