Satellite Dsr-922 satelite Question???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jerseycitygurl

Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
Hi, I was doing A search on google for Motorola DSR-922 Satellite Reciever and it came to this page so I Signed up - but the problem is me and my friend just started renting to own this place and it came with a complete satellite system i dont know how old this thing is but it seems to be pretty old with a huge freakin dish out back it is real big could make 20 of me but anyway im trying to get this thing working me and my friend are moved in and have no cable or antenna so if someone could help us in the right direction please that would be sweet----but she told me she keeps seeing the dish move im not sure if it suppose to do that but she says ill change a station and it'll move up sometimes move down towards the ground if somneone can help please do i will bookmark this to my favorites and check back in a minute or so if not tomorrow sometime thanks all for help if you do help me out

Hi, I was doing A search on google for Motorola DSR-922 Satellite Reciever and it came to this page so I Signed up - but the problem is me and my friend just started renting to own this place and it came with a complete satellite system i dont know how old this thing is but it seems to be pretty old with a huge freakin dish out back it is real big could make 20 of me but anyway im trying to get this thing working me and my friend are moved in and have no cable or antenna so if someone could help us in the right direction please that would be sweet----but she told me she keeps seeing the dish move im not sure if it suppose to do that but she says ill change a station and it'll move up sometimes move down towards the ground if somneone can help please do i will bookmark this to my favorites and check back in a minute or so if not tomorrow sometime thanks all for help if you do help me out

:welcome

The big satellite dish can offer quite a lot. The dish is suppose to move that is a good sign. If it's aligned properly to see the satellites thats another thing. Since you don't seem to have any history on its past condition it may be easy to set up or hard. If you understand electronics somewhat or have a friend that does, and willing to put in some time with it you should be able to get it to work.

First thing I would do is see if you can get any indication of a picture on the tv. Try satellite G1 channel 5 that would be a good starting point. If you see something there report back. The guys and I here can help you get dialed in.

we are selling this drs922 receiver along with the other receiver that hooks up to it ? not sure what it is but its motorola something for 75 dollars

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)