Satellite Guys a Iphone Reader App on Io7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PirateTodd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Ohio
The Satellite Guys Reader app got an update today for io7 and there seems to be an issue. When I click on the app it opens and it goes to a black screen that has satellite guys reader icon and my username below it but I can't click on it and I can't get inside the app at all now. Does anyone have any tips or issues to fix this problem? Thank you.

Since the satguys reader app is based on tapatalk, I would say to try what seams to be working for the dbstalk app..
DELETE and re-install
That seems to be working for their app so give that a try.

Since the satguys reader app is based on tapatalk, I would say to try what seams to be working for the dbstalk app..
DELETE and re-install
That seems to be working for their app so give that a try.

Well I guess I spoke too soon. I deleted and re/installed and it appeared back to normal , but then I was prompted to update to the new IO7 version and once I did I ran right back into the same issue. App open up, has the satellite guys logo and my user name but when I try to tap on it nothing happens. I think there might be a glitch with the update.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Delete and Reinstall it one more time.

Happened to me too.

I put in a bug report already.

?Hasn't happened again to me luckily since then. :)

Delete and Reinstall it one more time.

Happened to me too.

I put in a bug report already.

?Hasn't happened again to me luckily since then. :)

Tried again... Still not working. Keep getting the black screen with Satellite Guys logo with my user name but can't click on anything to login.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hey Scott

I notice today when trying to use the Satellite Guys Reader App, I'm getting the following message: Cannot connect to forum. This forum is either restricting access from SatelliteGuys or the installed plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator.

I deleted/ reinstalled..then was forced to do the update for io7 again and got this message:
System Message: Package File version doesn't match with installed version, please go to forum's AdminCP->Plugin&Products->Manage Products to upgrade by importing the latest installation xml

It appears they are trying to fix the issues as we speak, but wanted to pass this along.

Hey Scott

I notice today when trying to use the Satellite Guys Reader App, I'm getting the following message: Cannot connect to forum. This forum is either restricting access from SatelliteGuys or the installed plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator.

I deleted/ reinstalled..then was forced to do the update for io7 again and got this message:
System Message: Package File version doesn't match with installed version, please go to forum's AdminCP->Plugin&Products->Manage Products to upgrade by importing the latest installation xml

It appears they are trying to fix the issues as we speak, but wanted to pass this along.

ME TOO! I have no idea what to do. Please advise when it is fixed as to what I should do. Sorry for being such a novice....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)