Satellite Guys Newbie?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashing one C-band dish demotes you to "newbie". So watch it 'cause I heard that smashing a second C-band dish demotes you to "used-to-bie" :eek:
...And that's fo-shizzle....fizzle! :D:up

someone changed it, moderators can change everything, they have Top Level Control over all users, i did not change it, you have to be a pub member to do so, and i havent for a year or so

Iceberg said he didnt do it, so I call dfergie and Scott Grewotscki to the witness stand

someone changed it, moderators can change everything, they have Top Level Control over all users, i did not change it, you have to be a pub member to do so, and i havent for a year or so

Iceberg said he didnt do it, so I call dfergie and Scott Grewotscki to the witness stand
Who the hell is Scott Grewotscki ??? :eek: :D

I predict a "why are you picking on me" coming on....I'm gonna tell mom.:river

well he did

seriously...Never had someone get their undies (or is it diapers) in a bunch over a friggin title

Do you want it to say "Satelliteguys crybaby"? because I'm sure that can be arranged

Hmm something is wrong there. The newbie title is supposed to go away after 5 posts.

He is WAY above that.

Running the User Title Repair option now, it will take a few hours. :)

Hmm something is wrong there. The newbie title is supposed to go away after 5 posts.

He is WAY above that.

Running the User Title Repair option now, it will take a few hours. :)
5 posts or 5 LEGITIMATE posts? If it's the second one, he's probably got about 3 more to go! :eek:

i might get a pub membership this summer BTW thanks for fixing the the title

Thanks Scott... Thott (look around you joke)

well he did

seriously...Never had someone get their undies (or is it diapers) in a bunch over a friggin title

Do you want it to say "Satelliteguys crybaby"? because I'm sure that can be arranged

:haha:haha:haha:haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts