Satellite Guys Radio show

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
Scott are you planning to bring back the SatGuys Radio show anytime soon? Also are you going to be adding a Ham radio/ Scanner forum when you switch to the new software?

Thanks
Bob

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
No plans at this time to both questions.

Just dont have the time at the moment for the radio show. Back to helping my father again who just had another surgery again the other day. He wont be able to do much for the next 6 weeks.

And the Ham Radio scanner forum I would like to do but the person who was going to run it had some personal stuff come up and dont have the time for it as well.

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
No problem Scott, but if you need someone to run the Ham radio Scanner Forum I'd be more than happy to volunteer I myself being a ham I have plenty of time on my hands to run it if you're willing to give it a try. If you don't like how I run it you can always fire me. :) You can PM me if you like to discuss it.
Bob

No plans at this time to both questions.

Just dont have the time at the moment for the radio show. Back to helping my father again who just had another surgery again the other day. He wont be able to do much for the next 6 weeks.

And the Ham Radio scanner forum I would like to do but the person who was going to run it had some personal stuff come up and dont have the time for it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts