Satellite Guys Reader Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
My Android smartphone Satellite Guys Reader quit working about three hours ago. When I click on View This Thread button in an email notification I get a pop up window that says "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if the problem persists." I tried shutting my phone down and uninstalled/reinstalled the reader app and it still doesn't work. It has been working great for a long time now and just quit working for some reason.

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it again.

No changes have been made here and its working on my iphone and nVidia Shield tablet.

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it again.

No changes have been made here and its working on my iphone and nVidia Shield tablet.
OK, I did the uninstall/reinstall again and still doesn't work. Now the pop up window says "This forum is not available in Tapatalk. Please contact your forum admin." While we were out to eat earlier it also didn't work thru the Verizon network. Going to see if I can talk the wife in to down loading it on her smartphone and see if it works.

Last edited:
My wife down loaded the Sat Guy reader app on her phone and it doesn't work either. She gets the pop up window that says "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if the problem persists."

i too am having a problem trying to access SatelliteGuys though Tapatalk right now. and it's not my internet as i just got a new much better Internet provider that hasn't gone out since i got it.

must be the SatelliteGuys servers that control the SatelliteGuys reader app and Tapatalk app is down. hope it gets fixed ASAP, i prefer reading SatelliteGuys though Tapatalk these days.

I noticed all sorts of SatelliteGuys App weirdness on my iPhone Friday. I sent in a couple of Bug Reports to the App developer. I tried clearing cache but all that did was show blank content pages when it didn't bomb out.

At first I thought it was our BOYD WiFi at work since they just launched the 2.0 version of the service, but other sites worked. When I tried Safari to SatelliteGuys.US it also hung, so I figured the site was down. Maybe some DNS weirdness instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)