Satellite ID in program information is that new?

Jhon69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
Central San Joaquin Valley,CA.
Just noticed the other day when I pressed the Info button on my VIP 622 that the satellite is now listed at the top left of the program information's description.I never noticed it before but I think it's a great addition to the channel's program information.Good idea Dish Network!.;):D

Just noticed the other day when I pressed the Info button on my VIP 622 that the satellite is now listed at the top left of the program information's description.I never noticed it before but I think it's a great addition to the channel's program information.Good idea Dish Network!.;):D

It's been there for a while.

And for those that don't know, you can also find out which satellite and what transponder a particular channel is coming off by going into the system menu. For example, if you're on channel 106 TVLand, hit your menu key, then press 6-1-1 to get into the signal strength screen. You'll see which satellite and what transponder that TVLand is coming off of.

Nope not new, you see it by pressing info twice. :)

OK Thanks sorry for the post then as I thought it was something new,must be because I never saw it on my 625 but with the 625 I hardly ever had to press the Info button as when your highlighting programs in the guide all the program information you need is at the top of the guide.;)

That's the only thing the VIP622 is missing as when your highlighting programs in the guide the run time for the program is not there at the top of the guide like it is with the 625.With the 622 to see the program's run time you have to press the Info button..:confused::what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)