satellite list?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

greatfargo

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 13, 2005
Is there a web page that I can download the satellites, transponders, and channels that are broadcasted to the US. I have a channels loader for my receiver but I don't know where can I find an updated list of transponders and channels.

Thanks,

Is there a web page that I can download the satellites, transponders, and channels that are broadcasted to the US. I have a channels loader for my receiver but I don't know where can I find an updated list of transponders and channels.

Thanks,

You might try: TheList
It's quite up to date and comprehensive.
Or, you could just blind scan the satellites, if your receiver will do that.

it looks great but is there a way to have thelist on bin or sdx format so I can download it to my receiver. I don't think it has the blind search option.

it looks great but is there a way to have thelist on bin or sdx format so I can download it to my receiver. I don't think it has the blind search option.

I'm afraid you'll have to do it manually unless you can get a US sat list from the manufacturer of your receiver.

I'm afraid you'll have to do it manually unless you can get a US sat list from the manufacturer of your receiver.

Anole I have a question for you. what is the sky mexico dvb 321-3????? Is that the satellite service from mexico like dish network,directv????

Beats me.
I just picked 'em up 'cause they were $6.95 Universal LNBs.
Got 'em from IvyStonePlace last year to have around to play with.
He's a DMSI reseller, and apparently these were left overs or close outs, or maybe the remnants of a big sale to Sky Mexico.
Wasn't too happy with the shipping and handling, as I had to buy four to get the total price down, but they wound up around $10 each, and seem to work fine.

Linuxman has run a couple of pretty nice threads on mounting two of 'em on each of two dishes, to watch four birds, so I guess they were passable.

87W and 97W with Primestar 84e Multi-LNBF
123w and 129w with 1 Meter Primestar

(had a heck of a time posting these links... wonder if they're working on the server again?)

Last edited:
I have a receiver from Europe that is not in the US market. I need a list of transponders and channels of the satellites that covers the US in bin or sdx format to upload it to it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)