SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Season 2, Episode 18

On this episode @updatelee joined us to talk about the differences in Tuner cards v/s a dedicated STB. Why you would want one and the benefits of having one. So sit back and have a listen about this subject. It was a very good show! We also had an interview that Dave(wallyhts) done about SAGE home automation at CES 2015.

Attachments

• SatNation_01_14_2015_64k.mp3
    26.3 MB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Season 2, Episode 18

On this episode @updatelee joined us to talk about the differences in Tuner cards v/s a dedicated STB. Why you would want one and the benefits of having one. So sit back and have a listen about this subject. It was a very good show! We also had an interview that Dave(wallyhts) done about SAGE home automation at CES 2015.

Has anyone else reported issues downloading this episode on Android from the Satellite Guys Reader App? I've tried various times today and I am only able to get 77% of the file. I plan to try the PC later.

Has anyone else reported issues downloading this episode on Android from the Satellite Guys Reader App? I've tried various times today and I am only able to get 77% of the file. I plan to try the PC later.
I haven't played it yet but it did download completely to my pc so file is apparently complete and 'there' for downloading.

Correct it downloads fine to a computer.
I don't know if it is something with the software on the site or the app, but I get the same thing if I try. Gets to 77% and stops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)