Satellite Nation Season 3 Promo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Have a listen to this promo and please leave some comments below.

Attachments

• SatNatPromo_10_01_2015.mp3
    14.1 MB · Views: 221
Have a listen to this promo and please leave some comments below.

First off, my thoughts and prayers to Brian and his wife. Hopefully the doctors are able to treat this successfully for her. As far as the show, I'll be glad to hear it in any format, even if that means shorter and/or less regular. Really like the idea of the youtube videos. How-to's and inside views/demos of equipment would be great!

Reactions: KE4EST and Titanium
Prayers to Brian and his wife, My thoughts will be with you.

I like the idea of a weekly Technology news and discussion format. Especially when the hobby has branched to encompass different aspects such as Ethernet connected boxes, streams to various devices etc... UHD/4K is emerging and I personally know very little on the subject. Industry news concerning major players in Television distribution to the home, new sub-channel networks etc...
FTA is not just all about boxes and dishes any more.
Network setup best practices, new television technologies, computers and other things are are all becoming part of the hobby now.

Summertime is also a busy time for the listeners too. Remember in the oldin' days when new shows were only put out in the fall? A Winter to early spring schedule may be best for you and Brian and us listeners would understand.

Looking forward to new shows with extreme anticipation. A half hour show would be OK, just as long as we
can have you guys back on the air soon.

Will say a prayer for Brian's wife.

A youtube show would be great! Don't pay much attention to editing. It's really not worth your time. Nobody here is going to care about a few glitches. As long as the video is in-focus, and the audio is good, it should be just fine!

Reactions: Titanium
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Brian and his wife.

I've really enjoyed the show in the past and have looked forward to its return. However, Family and real life come first so I think everyone will appreciate whatever decision you and Brian make regarding the show.

Thoughts and prayers for Brian and his Wife from here as well.

SatNation has always been interesting and I hope to see it back in what ever time frame and format works for you guys. The podcasts were just fine, but with everyone having an advanced video recording device in their pocket these days I can see the transition to YouTube being almost inevitable. I'll try to keep that in mind regarding projects here and send something onward if it might be of interest to the show.

I'm down to do a weekly 5 min segment satnews in podcast or YouTube.

Reactions: KE4EST
Brain, thoughts and prayers for family.

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts