satellite project

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lonewolf85

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
pocahontas ark
Hey Guys, I have just purchased a chapperel Co-Roter and I am planning on making one dish out of my two that I have now.The first one is a ten foot unimesh damaged as you can see in the pictures. The second dish is a ten foot unknown maker. I think it maybe an odom dish. Both of these dishes have been converted to a button hook feed. I'm planning on taking down the unimesh dish and putting the unknown dish in it's place, useing the 24 inch actuator arm and the button hook off of the old unimesh dish on the unknown dish. I do have the four support arms off of the unknown or odom dish, should I use them to support the Co-Roter feed horn enstead of the button hook off the unimesh dish. Any of your input would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• satellite project 001.jpg
    satellite project 001.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 180
  • satellite project 002.jpg
    satellite project 002.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 184
  • satellite project 003.jpg
    satellite project 003.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 206
  • satellite project 004.jpg
    satellite project 004.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 187
  • satellite project 005.jpg
    satellite project 005.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 164
  • satellite project 006.jpg
    satellite project 006.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 157
  • satellite project 007.jpg
    satellite project 007.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Thanks guys I think that I will use the support arms. However i whould like to use the button hook center plate off the unimesh dish instead of the original flat center plate. That way I can convert back to a button hook Feed if I want to. Will this plate effect the signal Quality?

Attachments

• plate.jpg
    plate.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 161
Thanks guys I think that I will use the support arms. However i whould like to use the button hook center plate off the unimesh dish instead of the original flat center plate. That way I can convert back to a button hook Feed if I want to. Will this plate effect the signal Quality?

The centre of the dish is shadowed by the LNB's, so it will not effect your signal. There is no signal reflected off of that part of the dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)