Satellite Skins!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
Wow! Heres a great idea, its a skin you can put over your dish, comes in many sizes including 30" for FTA, you can show every one what sports team you support, fly the flag of your country (YES they have Scotland too : )) They said they will soon be adding the entire US college logos, another great idea is the brick and wood skins, your dish will just fade into the background, these skins are going to be the next big thing just like cell phone covers are, there is NO signal loss! I just signed up as a dealer with them but you can also buy direct!

They even have a target skin so the birds can get a better aim : )

https://www.satelliteskins.com/

Hopefully they'll make a University of Mn Duluth skin..Then I'll have to pick one up :)

Go Dogs!!

They are just off the phone they said they will have them all soon! Got to buy 25 at a time, 5 off each design, I am sure I could get rid off 5 UND/UMN, but they are going to have many more designs soon, no signal loss, and keeps the dirt off the dish, they are also going to be launching in the UK and they will have Celtic and Rangers logos soon also..Hail Hail the Celts are here! The sales person also comes from my home town! Wonder what they charge for c-band dish : )

Forgot to mention the camouflage skin they have, I like the idea of hiding satellite dish as much as possible, they seem to do it a lot more in the UK? But its going to be great for people who have problems with neighbours or housing associations, these skins can only help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)