Satellite subs feeling ripped off

yeah BUT if the service doesnt work, or works crappy, or the company makes a major price or fee change then the company shouldnt be able to hold you to a contract.

I had FIOS phone not work, and I hate verizon since they refused to fix my phone or put me back on copper, or let me out of the contract.

we need a federal law to end such abuses.

Like E selling the low fee system just 2 days before the announced price increase took place........

PURE CUSTOMER ABUSE

On the flip side of that. There are many people who just aren't smart enough to use a satellite system. I've seen it more times than I can count. They are also the first ones to want out of their contract because it's too "complicated".........:confused:

On the flip side of that. There are many people who just aren't smart enough to use a satellite system. I've seen it more times than I can count. They are also the first ones to want out of their contract because it's too "complicated".........:confused:

:raises hands:

I'm not too smart on the whole Menu/System/Point Dish,etc. and I just pay what they bill me. I don't shop around, looking for better deals and I don't bitch to the CSR's about price increases.

I'm their guinea pig. :(
I do what they tell me to do. haha