Satellite TV For PC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

esox

Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
Has anyone tried any of these programs ? I downloaded a free trial and it didn't work very well. Tried tuning to Nat Geo, History Channel or Discovery and none worked. I would assume you only get to see a bunch of trailers on these channels anyway. I guess that's why it's 100% legal.

If these things were as good as advertised, we'd all be well aware of them.

I had many problems after trying out this particular program, it damaged several DLL files and made Windows Media Player unusable (finally resolved with a single command line... regsvr win.dll or something like that).

Holy crap, I finally managed to get a couple of the channels to work. I was watching a forecast on The weather channel. Unfortunately, it was loop feed from 2 weeks ago. I'm not kidding, it was from Aug 15th. The family channel also worked, but it was showing an info-mercial. I also tried tuning in on over 3 dozen international channels and the only one that worked was a news channel from North Korea. Every other channel gave a message "Sorry, Channel Is Unavailable at this time".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts