Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirectDishNet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2007
Davenport Iowa
Spam is getting out of control.
Just went to youtube to kill some time and searched the phrase "Satellite TV" just to see what came up. I swear, There was literally 20 pages from the same guy advertising free satellite tv. Geez, I hate these spammers.

Attachments

• spam.png
    spam.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 214
Just goes to show that YouTube is lame..., IMO.
Yea agreed, The direction Youtube was taking before google decided to take it over was a positive one. Now, There is just a bunch of garbage and advertising to weed through. This guy that loaded 42 of the same spam videos should of been banned a long time ago but his videos have remained up for over two weeks now.

I see the same adds on Craigslist and flag them when I see them due to the commercial nature of the advertisement and the redundant adds. They usually are gone in an hour or two. I have never followed the link though. What is he actually selling?

The say they offer satellite TV on your PC and actually try to provide some kind of a product, but all that is delivered is a streaming signal from a server, no doubt pirated and illegal, downloading to your PC through your broadband or cable connection. These sites force you to pay a subscription before they let you see the quality of the TV signal, or the channels they “carry”. The free satellite TV scammers are providing is a GUI of links to archives and channels which are broadcast on the internet for free

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)