Satellite Vendor Recommendations

Status
Please reply by conversation.

IngSoc

Original poster
Nov 17, 2005
Greetings!

Thanks to the excellent contributions provided by the staff and members of SatelliteGuys.us, I’ve been able to make a reasonable selection of FTA equipment to purchase. (ie., Veiwsat 2000 Platinum, Fortec Star FC120cm, Invacom QPH-031 C/L LNB, SSM21H 22kHz multiswitch, EX6XL compression connectors, RG6 and related tools & hardware, etc...)

(1.) After reading the positive posts regarding Sadoun, as well as their contributions to the forum, I took advantage of Sadoun’s 10% Thanksgiving sale and placed an order for everything except the Veiwsat 2000 Platinum. The shipment is due today (12/2/05) so I’ll have post an update on the status of the order later on. :D

(2.) Ok, this is where I need your help… purchasing the Veiwsat 2000 Platinum. Please recommend a reliable vendor with reasonable customer service policies and practices if in the event an issue should occur. (I'm located on the East Coast.) Please post your vendor experiences as well.

Thanks in advance!
IngSoc

I would recommend Sadoun myself.. I have delt with them a few times and have been nothing but happy.

Also, I have heard enough good things about SGAFTA from my fellow forum dwellers to be able to recommend them as well.

Either of those two are reputable companies to deal with in my opinion...and we know them all :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)