satelliteav.com web problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jwwbrennan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
Canada
When I click on the links for satelliteav.com I get a message from zoneedit rather than the SatelliteAV site.

The other day I tried to order a microHD on line (from Canada) and had a message to call for quote. Unfortunately I have been unable to call at the appropriate times.

I tried emailing to inquire about other sources but was told I was free to find Canadian distributors on my own.

Do I need some special knowledge to work through this or is this part of the allure of this very popular product?

The Satellite AV website is having maintenance and will be back online in a few minutes.

We are open now if you have time to put down the computer keyboard and call! LOL!!!

Sorry, but we don't have list of Canadian vendors. Trenton Distributors provide wholesale distribution in Canada through their reseller network.

OK, that worked.

It is not a matter of putting down the keyboard, it is a matter of an agreement to not use the business paid phone (the only phone) in our house for private calls during business hours. When I make a commitment I like to honor it but it was brief and not habitual and as it was, after all, for such an important cause. I look forward to receiving it.

Thank you,
Jim Brennan

The phone number was on Brian's reply (as well, I eventually noticed, transiently on the top of most pages) so I called and ordered directly. I'll keep RPS in mind, thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)