SatelliteGuy of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll vote for who ever gets my avatar back up! ha ha just kedden. I think IceBerg is a great candidate.

goaliebob99 said:
I know if I won, I would use the money twards the new uplink computer. Whats the odds sheet ??? im curious to what exactly the odds are.

the odds are kind of a joke.

I was just thinking......... Yeah I know thats when things get dangerous around me. Anyway. I don't know how this is going to be voted on but Scott surely deserves one hell of a pat on the back for his outstanding and dedicated work around here. hip! hip!

Frank Jr. said:
I was just thinking......... Yeah I know thats when things get dangerous around me. Anyway. I don't know how this is going to be voted on but Scott surely deserves one hell of a pat on the back for his outstanding and dedicated work around here. hip! hip!

Scott's head is quite big enough. Please don't inflate it any more, he won't make it through the doorway! :D

I hope I can get it! I wold love to be that SatGuy candidate! Not to mention, I have an annoying wife that I'm crazy about but wont let me get the Xbox360! This would be perfect for me! Sad ain't guys? I sould like a wipped puppy! :D

Prize Goddess said:
Scott's head is quite big enough. Please don't inflate it any more, he won't make it through the doorway! :D

:haha:haha:haha:haha

Prize Goddess owned Scott.

yeah exactly

Scott has his picture in his profile...how come the lovely prize goddess doesn't??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)