Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
WHO WILL WIN THIS?
award2.jpg

Here at SatelliteGuys.US we believe in saying thank you to the person who has made the most impact on SatelliteGuys over the past year.

A SatelliteGuy is a person who goes above and beyond to help other members get the most out of their satellite systems.

The winner of this beautiful trophy will also get $500 as well.

The trophy and prize will awarded on Monday Night at our 2005 Holiday Party. We will also be giving away a XBOX 360 to one lucky SatelliteGuys member during the party!

(Note: We will be awarding an XBOX 360, however we can not guarantee that the winner will receive it before Christmas. We are on several waiting lists and are "next in line" on a few of them, so we are hopeful we will have one to the winner before Christmas but can not guarantee it)​

It makes sense to me that you're next in line to get it, but I don't think you should get it with that cocky attitude you've been having :D

Just remember guys, the winner of the SatelliteGuy of the Year award might not be a staff member. ;)

BFG said:
It makes sense to me that you're next in line to get it, but I don't think you should get it with that cocky attitude you've been having :D

just having a little fun thats all

I have no idea who will get it, but they should enjoy it :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Just remember guys, the winner of the SatelliteGuy of the Year award might not be a staff member. ;)
I vote for Charles Dolan!!! :D

I don't think it would be his handle here. It would be his real name.

I also say 2-1 it would be Iceberg. I've been saying he'd be it from the time Scott first announced this.

Sean Mota would be my vote. His 411 with everything related to HDTV rocks. :hatsoff:

LER said:
He won last year. I wonder if that disqualifies him for this year?

i don't think it disqualifies him. i just don't think it would be a repeat winner. that is why the odds on favorite is iceberg.

StevenD said:
I dont know. The part that Scott blurred out seems a little longer than Iceberg.

Its not the handle we use (although that would be funny). Its our real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)