Satelliteguys Exclusive- Yambeka 5 Speaker HT

I am starting to look at speakers again now that football season is upon us again, hoping to take advantage of the surround sound the local networks send out. I sent them an email to see if they reply and I am interested to see if anyone else has heard from these guys as well.

I think the power of SatelliteGuys really shined for this company, theysold more of these GREAT speakers then they ever imagined and the only place they were mentioned was HERE.

Last I heard the next generation was coming, but I have not heard more then that.

I have a set of these speakers and a LOVE THEM!

I think the bigger question is are they still in business? They have not replied back to me at any of the email addresses and others have stated the same thing.

I also would like to know if they are still around. Website is still up. I am VERY interested in these, and if I seen this thread earlier this year I would've bought some!!!!

Actually, I finally received a reply from Brian at Yambeka yesterday. Sounds like they are getting ready with the new speaker line sometime possibly in October.

We wiped them out. I received a call from him about replacing a few under warranty and that the new line was coming.

I should know more next week.
DD

We wiped them out. I received a call from him about replacing a few under warranty and that the new line was coming.

I should know more next week.
DD
You must have the direct line to the red phone or something... No one else has been able to get any kind of response...

Scott and everyone who bought the speakers,

Do you all still like the speakers. I am thinking about getting a set.

Thanks
I'm very pleased with them.

There is a promised next-gen set coming out soon. Pending a positive review, I'll probably pick up a 7.0/7.1 set of those and relegate my current set to the forthcoming rec room.

I have the 7 speaker set and I am overjoyed. We FINALLY got a chance to see what they could do while watching "We were Soldiers" HD-DVD. WOW, knocked our socks off. My girlfriend and I thought we were in Vietnam.

One small glitch, the center speaker went bad on us during the end of the movie and I e-mailed Brian @ Yambeka and he kindly replaced it at no charge.

For this price, YOU CAN'T BEAT IT!!!!!!!

It all comes down to price. YES, there are better speakers, but you are going to pay 600-1000.

Well, I got a set, well the two front towers and the center speaker for $99. For the price you can't beat them. I was looking at more expensive speakers, but these speakers are just as good. One problem I need to replace the center speaker. It has issues, but I live in Columbus and Brain will replace for free. Didn't have to pay for shiping because of where I live. Brain droped them no problem.

I've had my set for over a year now and they work great (Purchased the A-Neutronics from jjobin) Also purchased the 8" subwoofer from him which went dead after about a month and a half... he replaced it for the cost of shipping. That company (though their the same set) doesn't have a 7 speaker setup but they have the single rears for $19 + $9.92 for 3 day shipping on their website:

A-Neutronics

If you purchased off ebay for $69 + 49.09 shipping (they also have the singles for $19 on ebay with $11 shipping) making the total cost of the set 178.09 for the 7 channel system so you can save $70 that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)