Satelliteguys Exclusive- Yambeka 5 Speaker HT

Might have to pick a set of these up! We've had an LCD in our LR since May, but have still not gotten a receiver/speakers hooked up to it. This would fit the bill (pun intended) nicely!

Can you give me dimensions on the center speaker - my TV stand is somewhat limited on space...

They look a little like the BIC's, but sorta cheaper. If you guys are looking for budget HT speakers, I recommend BIC. I'm sure these are fine. But, you might want to look into BIC. You can get them from Amazon with free shipping and no tax.

Also, Home Theater Direct's stuff is very nice, as well.

Attachments

• 10865674.jpg
    10865674.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Physical Dimensions...

I just heard back from Yambeka:

(millimeters)

Front Speakers: 195W x 835H x 250D
Center: 400W x 145H x 170D
Rear: 145W x 230H x 170D

Thanks for those dimensions; here they are again for the metric challanged.

Front Speakers: 7.677"w x 32.874"h x 9.842"d

Center: 15.748"w x 5.708"h x 6.692"d

Rear: 5.708"w x 9.055"h x 6.692"d

BTW A number of folks have written me and Digital Dude to see if we could get a special discount on these speakers.

I think Digital Dude may have some good news soon about this. :)

A special discount on an already low price? All I have to say is WOW!

Due to the overwhelming response from Satelliteguys members (and member Pajer's initiative) Yambeka Audio is offering SatelliteGuys members a $25 discount on their 5.1 and 7.1 speaker systems!

The exclusive Satelliteguys pricing is as follows.

5.1 Speaker system $134 + $35 shipping = $169
7.1 Speaker system $164 + $35 shipping = $199

To take advantage of the discount include your satelliteGuys member name in the comments field for paypal at www.yambekaaudio.com

Yambeka will check the site to confirm your status as a member and looks forward to your feedback!

All I can say is this is a stellar deal!

Digital Dude

I almost forgot. Another update. I invited an audiophile who builds his own speakers over to have a listen and he was amazed at the bang for the buck.

He said he couldn't build speakers that sounded this good for twice the price!

Digital Dude, did they say how long the special pricing for us will last? It'll be probably a few more weeks before I could drop the green for them. The 7.1 set for <$200/shipped is crazy insane!

EDIT: I don't see a link on their site for the 7.1 system.

digital dude, thanks for the acknowledgment in the deal details. i ordered the 7.1 system this morning for the price of 199 shipped, no tax. looking forward to receiving the system next week and trying them out. thanks for your review! they are giving satellite guy's forum members over a 15% discount which is a great deal on an already low price. hope all members enjoy! Yambeka is also developing a subwoofer and details will be released soon. good listening, pajer

edit: when you submit thru paypal change the price to 199 and request the extra pair of rear speakers for the 7.1 system.

The 7.1 system is a satelliteguys special deal. When you order just include what you want with your order. btw, they ship same or next day.

digital dude, thanks for the acknowledgment in the deal details. i ordered the 7.1 system this morning for the price of 199 shipped, no tax. looking forward to receiving the system next week and trying them out. thanks for your review! they are giving satellite guy's forum members over a 15% discount which is a great deal on an already low price. hope all members enjoy! Yambeka is also developing a subwoofer and details will be released soon. good listening, pajer

edit: when you submit thru paypal change the price to 199 and request the extra pair of rear speakers for the 7.1 system.

Thank you for your efforts pajer. I always give credit where credit is due, just a part of the mentality here at satguys.

They look a little like the BIC's, but sorta cheaper. If you guys are looking for budget HT speakers, I recommend BIC. I'm sure these are fine. But, you might want to look into BIC. You can get them from Amazon with free shipping and no tax.

Also, Home Theater Direct's stuff is very nice, as well.

I have the BIC's already and was thinking the same thing when I saw these pictures. If I didn't already have my BIC's (3 DV62CLR's in front and two DV62si as surround, paired with HSU STF-2 Subwoofer) these would be very tempting. I'll be very interested in reading the reviews once people have them.

Last edited:
I have to admit, the price is insane, you couldn't get anything even remotely similar at CC, BB, etc. for that kind of money.

I'm tempted to order 10-12 sets and resell them down in Guatemala (second home) to get people weaned off the Bose (no highs, no lows, must be BOSE! LOL!) snake oil.

The smaller HTD sub or the Yamaha would make a great partner for this set.

When you Google Yambeka all you get is the same press releases and EBay sales that were removed for whatever reason.
Just strange to me. :confused: