SatelliteGuys Family Fun Night!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I have a real popcorn machine like they use at the movies... Smells SO good when I cook it as I use coconut oil. ;)

I hope you guys have a great time! Unfortunately I'll not be able to make it and my state of Texas has put in a full ban on fireworks this year due to no rain and severe wildfires.

I have been wanting to visit my primary supplier in CT. Wouldnt it be a howl if I could attend?

Is there a prize for coming the farthest:)

In CT I want to visit the site of the old AC GILBERT company and the first hamburger place....

If lori parks were syill doing flip this house I would stop there too:)

I did visit trademark properties in charleston. Did you know ginger married her boss.

No there will be no ouside TV since there will be a lot of people there. As I said before this is part of a huge block party so wouldnt want a 50 inch TV (or the consoles) to get damaged. :D

Bump...

I should take a picture of all the candy we purchased for the movie. Also got in a case of popcorn supplies as well!

I can't wait I do hope more SatelliteGuys can attend, its going to be a fun time!

I'm going to try like crazy to make it again - you guys love to pick nights Mrs. Hancox is working, oh well.

My boys can't wait!

Looks like it is going to be AMAZING weather for Family Fun Night tomorrow!

I am getting excited to see everyone again and am also excited as we might even have a special guest flying in to see us. :)

The address for this years Family Fun Night is 303 Walsh Avenue, Newington, Connecticut.

This event is as a different location then in years past so please make a note of it! :)

There will be lots of on street parking, and in addition there is PLENTY of parking across the street at the Badger Field Baseball park!

Come anytime after 5 PM (and please bring some kind of pot luck food item to share) the movie starts at 8:40 PM, and the fireworks will start at 9:30PM. (The fireworks are being run by the town.) after the fireworks we will finish the movie. Make sure you bring lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on!!)

If you have any questions please PM me. :)

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)