SatelliteGuys Family Fun Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I have a real popcorn machine like they use at the movies... Smells SO good when I cook it as I use coconut oil. ;)

I hope you guys have a great time! Unfortunately I'll not be able to make it and my state of Texas has put in a full ban on fireworks this year due to no rain and severe wildfires.

I have been wanting to visit my primary supplier in CT. Wouldnt it be a howl if I could attend?

Is there a prize for coming the farthest:)

In CT I want to visit the site of the old AC GILBERT company and the first hamburger place....

If lori parks were syill doing flip this house I would stop there too:)

I did visit trademark properties in charleston. Did you know ginger married her boss.

No there will be no ouside TV since there will be a lot of people there. As I said before this is part of a huge block party so wouldnt want a 50 inch TV (or the consoles) to get damaged. :D

Bump...

I should take a picture of all the candy we purchased for the movie. Also got in a case of popcorn supplies as well!

I can't wait I do hope more SatelliteGuys can attend, its going to be a fun time!

I'm going to try like crazy to make it again - you guys love to pick nights Mrs. Hancox is working, oh well.

My boys can't wait!

Looks like it is going to be AMAZING weather for Family Fun Night tomorrow!

I am getting excited to see everyone again and am also excited as we might even have a special guest flying in to see us. :)

The address for this years Family Fun Night is 303 Walsh Avenue, Newington, Connecticut.

This event is as a different location then in years past so please make a note of it! :)

There will be lots of on street parking, and in addition there is PLENTY of parking across the street at the Badger Field Baseball park!

Come anytime after 5 PM (and please bring some kind of pot luck food item to share) the movie starts at 8:40 PM, and the fireworks will start at 9:30PM. (The fireworks are being run by the town.) after the fireworks we will finish the movie. Make sure you bring lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on!!)

If you have any questions please PM me. :)

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.