Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Its been awhile since we have done one of these...

But I am PROUD to announce we will be holding another SatelliteGuys Family Fun Night on Saturday Night July 16th!

Come join Scott & Eva in Newington Connecticut for a fun exciting night under the stars!

At 6PM stop on by for some food, drinks and fun! We as each family attending to bring something for others to enjoy. Meet other SatelliteGuys members and spend the night with Scott & Eva!

At 8:30PM grab some popcorn from our popcorn machine and set up a seat as we will be showing a family friendly movie on our 12 foot outdoor movie screen!

At around 9:45PM we will take a break from the movie and you will have great seats to enjoy the annual town of Newington Fireworks Extravaganza! Once the fireworks are complete we will finish the movie!

Its going to be a great night! We hope you can join us!

Please RSVP below!

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Excellent! I will be there! Thanks to you and Eva for this!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We are doing things a little differently this year and the SatelliteGuys Family Night is also part of a big block party, so at movie time it wouldnt surprise me to have 100 people there. :)

Our spot is the best place in town to view the fireworks as well. :D

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
The wife and I should be there. Our daughter probably will too, although most of the festivities start past her bedtime.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Thanks for the invite, but unless your also paying for the travel expenses, many will not be able to make it ..... including me ! :(

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
Nice invite, but 7 hours away. On the same night I'm supposed to host a BBQ for my wife's library. But that's being canceled.

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
:haha

"Er, uh, Hon: Let's forget about this kitchen remodeling we've started and take the weekend to go to ...." WHAM! :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)