SatelliteGuys First Look - Hopper 4! (April fools!)

Click bait. Shame on you!

shame.gif

Indeed. There are a few things in the pipeline which I can’t talk about. But it will be awhile before they are available to customers.

I am happy that Dish keeps innovating and improving their products while the other company has nothing new in the pipeline and just keeps recycling old equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Another April fools joke, Scott you're just full of them today.:)

PTAT on Hopper Duo! :happydance

Or for a more serious guess, AutoHop on more channels besides just the big four networks. Hence the "with More Hop" in the original post.
I'll only say one thing; it does not exist on any single receiver DIsh has currently so all those guesses for enhanced features that exist now are going to be wrong.

it does not exist on any single receiver DIsh has currently
As I previously predicted...256 tuners. It's the only way...16 currently on H3...16 squared is 256. Boom. However, to balance things out, I heard that they couldn't find anybody to recode the list of supported internal hard drives, so the ST2000VM3 2TB drive will still be "all there is, and there ain't no more". So it's only partially true that "it" does not exist on any receiver currently.

I'll only say one thing; it does not exist on any single receiver DIsh has currently so all those guesses for enhanced features that exist now are going to be wrong.
It will give us the ability to change the channel displayed in the video window in the guide without exiting the guide to change channels. You didn't say it is a feature that does not exist on Directv receivers. They have had this ability for a long time. :raspberry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)