SatelliteGuys Giving Thanks Holiday Giveaway Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again Scott, apreciate the Holiday Thoughts, Wishes and Gifts :)

Wow lots of entries already!

Don't forget you can enter for BOTH of the prizes your not limited to one. And you can enter for each once an hour. :D

Remember the more you visit the more chances you have to enter to WIN!

Good luck and have fun!

Scott

Thanks for changing the rules and confirming the USVI is part of the United States. Many companies including Dish treats us like second class citizens.

I tried to enter.. I can't get past image verification.. Don't know how to do all the special characters it keeps throwing out there.. Guess I am too dumb to play :)

I tried to enter.. I can't get past image verification.. Don't know how to do all the special characters it keeps throwing out there.. Guess I am too dumb to play :)
Click on Refresh on the image until you see one you can read... or click on the audio button and it will read you the letters for you to type in.

This is done to prevent automated entries to make it fair for all.

Remember the more you visit the more entries you get! :D

These must not be good prizes... only 1,300 entries so far!

Don't foget you can enter ONCE AN HOUR, EVERY HOUR for each prize until you hit the entry limit for that prize. (50 for the Amazon GC's and 200 for the iPad 2) :D

So visit often and GOOD LUCK!

Me too. I could really use the iPad, and the gift card. :)

A friend of mine came over last week with his iPad. His work gave him one for free. It was the first time I ever seen one. It's awesome. Could not believe how clear & sharp the PQ was on it! Audio was great to...just a really great piece of equipment. Really would love to have one after seeing his.

BTW: Good luck to all!
Ghpr13:)

These must not be good prizes... only 1,300 entries so far!

Don't foget you can enter ONCE AN HOUR, EVERY HOUR for each prize until you hit the entry limit for that prize. (50 for the Amazon GC's and 200 for the iPad 2) :D

So visit often and GOOD LUCK!

I can't figure out how to register for the gift card - all I can see on the "raffle" page is the iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)