SatelliteGuys Holiday Party!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a smartphone just schedule a reminder.

That's what I did. Sometimes things come up or I forget with how busy things can get this time of year. I have to set myself reminders a lot sometimes with all the stuff I have going on.

If you are using the SatelliteGuys Default Skin you will notice I am getting ready for tonights Holiday Party.

If you don't want all the holiday stuff on your screen, please choose a different skin other than the regular SatelliteGuys Defualt Skin. :)

I will be working on the board all day as time permits so you may see other things pop up that were not there before. :)

If you are using the SatelliteGuys Default Skin you will notice I am getting ready for tonights Holiday Party.

If you don't want all the holiday stuff on your screen, please choose a different skin other than the regular SatelliteGuys Defualt Skin. :)

I will be working on the board all day as time permits so you may see other things pop up that were not there before. :)
Like the snow on the Dark theme.

good to know.

Thanks everyone for coming out tonight and hanging out with us tonight! It was a good time!

Congrats to Fred555 who won an Amazon.COM Gift Certificate. (Now hopefully when he uses it he remembers to use our Amazon.COM link which helps to support the site while shopping at Amazon.COM)

Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Foxbat and Mr Tony
Thanks everyone for coming out tonight and hanging out with us tonight! It was a good time!

Congrats to Fred555 who won an Amazon.COM Gift Certificate. (Now hopefully when he uses it he remembers to use our Amazon.COM link which helps to support the site while shopping at Amazon.COM)

Merry Christmas!
Yeah Fred !

I have remembered to use the Sat Guys link for every Amazon purchase I've made this year !!!
Simply AMAZING !

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
OK Guys, I just started flipping thru the different styles for the board, I had the Christmas one on , or I thought, it seemed like it was there yesterday, still going thru them to see what they look like, I haven't done that lately ... which on has the Snow and Christmas stuff currently ?

congrats!

Thanks!!
Um....You have a Candy Cane sticking out of your head:
ice.jpg

Reactions: KE4EST
As long as it isn't Memory Snow...

Sorry I missed the Holiday Party, but my old next-door neighbor from growing up arrived in town and we were sampling the brews at The Crooked Ewe. He was grousing that he can't find any rooms in Las Vegas next month due to CES! Turns out that not only was I in Vegas back in January, but so was he and also our other neighbor who now works for Sony Entertainment.

Congratulations to fred555 for winning! Thanks to our marvelous hosts Eva and Scott!!!

Reactions: fred555
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)