SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored. It doesn't hurt, keeps thing interesting. If you want to delete me go ahead, I have over 2,000.

No,I'm not going to do that,but I was a little surprised at it.Sorry about the CAPS Tom, I had a very bad day at work and a relative went into the hospital.
All within an hour or so.So I was a bit stressed out by some of the day's little things.

Jimmy

I got that one in "Dodge an FBI Trail". I'm only 9 or 10 away from completing it and mastering Level 3 under CAPO.
It's now time to go watch tv with the lady friend.She's been a bit ticked at me for playing this game too
much.This frickin game is addicting !

Half way through the boss tier, Tom is right it takes forever. Level mastery is 3% per job, 34 clicks a line, and they're all big energy users. Don't forget about the three levels of mastery.

They extended it to Tuesday @ midnight. I'm still one gun short, but I've been trying since saturday and haven't gotten it, so I don't think I will.

They extended it to Tuesday @ midnight. I'm still one gun short, but I've been trying since saturday and haven't gotten it, so I don't think I will.

Hmm... I have gotten nothing today at all, and I have been fighting like mad to avoid wasting an energy pack. I read that they would have Labor Day godfather crates starting tomorrow.

Still at 6 of 8.

Hmm... I have gotten nothing today at all, and I have been fighting like mad to avoid wasting an energy pack. I read that they would have Labor Day godfather crates starting tomorrow.

Still at 6 of 8.

Just fought 50 times in a row, got one piece of Labor Day loot, and it was something I already had. They definitely are making this harder.

Yeah, I'm still one short. I've been fighting all day, I've leveled up twice and still nothing. After the next level up in about 45 pts, I'm going to do jobs and then use my energy pack. If that doesn't do it, I'm not going to waste all evening fighting.

Yeah, I'm still one short. I've been fighting all day, I've leveled up twice and still nothing. After the next level up in about 45 pts, I'm going to do jobs and then use my energy pack. If that doesn't do it, I'm not going to waste all evening fighting.

well, in the last half-hour I leveled up, used an energy pack, expended all my stamina, leveled up again, spent another 600 energy, and then just used another 45 stamina; and I got about 6 or 7 of the Labor Day loot, but am still stuck at 7. Don't even know what I am missing - I have both of the cars. I think there is a Dillinger gun?

But I also mastered level 3 of El Padrino, and got a Cocodrilo APC, with 42 attack and 56 defense! Sweet.

It will take awhile to finish El Cacique though, still on level 1 of that.

Then of course, I have level 2 and 3 of underboss and boss. Silly really, I should finish NY, so I can get the golden throne. Would make total sense. But the jobs get less bang for the buck, and there is that problem of the ITRs, BMPs, and UCPs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)