SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting is now available in Bangkok. I like how fighting helps your status with both gangs.

Not sure I like the new safe house for gifts. Once you hit the first 5 sends you can not say what type of gift you would like to send. I hope that it always defaults to a good one instead of the dead flowers or rotten chocolate.

Not sure I like the new safe house for gifts. Once you hit the first 5 sends you can not say what type of gift you would like to send. I hope that it always defaults to a good one instead of the dead flohttp://www.satelliteguys.us/images/smilies/rant2.gifwers or rotten chocolate.

Yeah, speaking of which... thank you RAMY for sending me rotten chocolate. :rant: :rant: Much appreciated, since it knocked down my meter. :)

But ultimately I got to 100% and got the Cupid (46/27). I also don't like that the bonus is just 100, I was getting 149 this morning for accepting a gift.

I also received a nice rotten gift from Ramy. ;):D

I have to wonder if you also receive an item for getting to -100 on the scale. It would take much longer to do that as you only drop 5 for a bad item instead of going up by 10.

Who is going to be the first to attempt a -100 score?

I also received a nice rotten gift from Ramy. ;):D

I have to wonder if you also receive an item for getting to -100 on the scale. It would take much longer to do that as you only drop 5 for a bad item instead of going up by 10.

Who is going to be the first to attempt a -100 score?

I think we should help ramy achieve that honor. :)

BTW, my strategic looting has been paying off big time. Having my looter focus exclusively on overcoats, and then me focus on zolotos, armored state cars, and progress in Bangkok.

Latest stats:

[????] The Professor's items:

Attack 57,307
Weapons
a Cazador Assault Rifle, an Avispa Machine Gun, a Cupid, 11 Agent Purvis' Rifles, a Laser Squirrel, 8 Ubijca Assault Rifles, 428 TNTs, 50 Canonazos

Armor
a Tiger Sak Yant, a Che's Beret, a Shturmovik, 52 Shturmoviks, a Haitian Drum, a Haitian Relief Drum, 3 Veteran Dog Tags, a Guerrilla Commando, 440 Guerrilla Squads

Vehicles
9 Chariots, 26 Zoloto Sports Cars, a Cocodrilo APC, 9 CM Dragons, a Gravy Boat, an El Rey Roadster, 15 Osa 17 Snowmobiles, 83 Track Loaders, 9 Tigershark Submersibles, 340 Hu-9 Helicopters, 7 Shchuka Speed Boats

Defense 56,292

Weapons
a Dillinger's Wooden Gun, 2 Russian Bears, 13 Zmeya Carbon Blades, 5 Klyk-9 Machine Pistols, 8 Arana Net Guns, a BRM-38, 471 Gaff hooks

Armor
a Haitian Relief Drum, a Haitian Drum, a Galea, 90 Executive Overcoats, 4 Guerilla Bodyguards, 3 Veteran Dog Tags, a Tiger Sak Yant, 2 Red Coats, a Viking Helmet, 14 Armored Briefcases, 11 Locket of Billies, a Lucky Wishbone, a Guerrilla Commando, 40 Dillinger's Sunglasses, 330 Camouflage Body Armors

Vehicles
a Cocodrilo APC, a Barsuk SUV, 5 Tiger Tanks, 9 Cargo Ships, a Lloyds Spectre, 2 Low Riders, 6 Konstantin Cargo Carriers, an Iron Bull, 4 Capone's Armored 341As, 11 Arkticheskij Gus's, 181 Armored State Cars, 5 Krakens, 8 Orel Armored Helicopters, 266 Private Jets

Achieved Allied status on both sides today. Whoopee!:rolleyes: Now I can buy anything I want, if I had some freaking money. A word to the wise - spend your money and open the pirate and drug jobs, you will need them. Stock up on satellite phones also.

Last edited:
Rocky, can you attack me? Cut and paste my defense for me, if you can. I have no idea what my top defensive weapons are. Blofields doesn't give me that info.

Weapons
a Cazador Assault Rifle, an Avispa Machine Gun, a Boss Karpov's Pistol, 2 Cupids, 3 Ligers, 11 Agent Purvis' Rifles, 17 Ubijca Assault Rifles, 2 Laser Squirrels, 295 TNTs, 128 Canonazos, 40 Aguila HV .50 Sniper Rifles

Armor
a Tiger Sak Yant, an Ex-KGB Bodyguard, a Che's Beret, 19 Shturmoviks, an Optical Camo Suit, a Guerrilla Commando, 477 Guerrilla Squads

Vehicles
a Royal Thai Police Tank, a The Drakon, 11 Chariots, 223 Zoloto Sports Cars, a Cocodrilo APC, an El Rey Roadster, 18 CM Dragons, 2 Gravy Boats, 32 Osa 17 Snowmobiles, 211 Track Loaders

58,505 Attack 54,929 Defense
1016 Attack 478 Defense

Rocky, can you attack me? Cut and paste my defense for me, if you can. I have no idea what my top defensive weapons are. Blofields doesn't give me that info.

I can do that, but blofeld's gives both attack and defense. It was not working the other day, but seems to be working well now.

I'll have my looter (rocky) attack you momentarily.

Here you go Paul:

Don Wozniak's items:
Weapons
a ZPR Pulemut, a Dillinger's Wooden Gun, 7 Zmeya Carbon Blades, 25 Klyk-9 Machine Pistols, a Boss Karpov's Pistol, 3 BRM-38s, 248 Gaff hooks, a Hornet Sniper Rifle, a Chlori-tek GDS, 7 EMP Bombs, a Purple Gang's Gun, 6 Manhattan Ball Drops, 11 Agent Purvis' Rifles, a Garza 12 Shotgun, 2 Roman Maces, 122 Cane Knives, 27 Ballistic Knives, 2 Cupids, 12 Knuckle Dusters, 7 Cooked Gooses, 5 Molotok Pistols, 4 Stuffed Turkeys, a Cazador Assault Rifle, 5 Knuckle Shotties

Armor
a Cossack Armored Vest, 102 Executive Overcoats, a Galea, a Tiger Sak Yant, 7 Food Comas, a Monk's Robe, a Lucky Wishbone, 13 Locket of Billies, 53 Armored Briefcases, a Deadly Riot Gear, a Guerrilla Commando, 20 Dillinger's Sunglasses, 227 Camouflage Body Armors, a Che's Beret, 16 PNVs, 55 Falsified Documents

Vehicles
a Royal Thai Police Tank, a Cocodrilo APC, a Barsuk SUV, 15 Tiger Tanks, 5 Cargo Ships, a Lloyds Spectre, 33 Konstantin Cargo Carriers, 130 Armored State Cars, 13 Capone's Armored 341As, 25 Arkticheskij Gus's, 18 Krakens, 27 Orel Armored Helicopters, 205 Private Jets, 26 Armored Limousines

==============================
Looks to me that if I were you I would try to get 26 more private jets (easy to loot), 72 Camo body armor, and a boat-load of gaff hooks. I know that is Cuba and NY loot, but it drops a lot faster - and costs a lot less - than Moscow loot.

Thanks Rocky, but I haven't been doing any cherry picking lately. Everything has been going into Bangkok.

I really appreciate that. Please don't send me an invite to that mafia account, because you are the only source for this info. I blindly accept friend requests, so if you don't send one, I wont make that mistake. Thanks again.

If I do go cherry picking, gaff hooks look to be the biggest bang for the pop. Private jets only raise me 2 points a piece, so I would probably concentrate on something from Moscow instead. I'm looking farther ahead than that. I get offensive weapons that I cherry picked earlier this year that are now gone from my attack list, so now it seems like a waste of energy pts.. Hindsight is always the best game. LOL! Besides I got energy to spare, I'm at 2052, today.

Last edited:
I agree about gaff hooks.

I didn't initially realize you weren't in my looter's mafia (your wife is though!). But that is fine, I don't use that account except to loot. So, when you need to get defense stats, just ask. Glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowl Halftime Show

Burt Reynolds - the man, the moustache, the movies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts