SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be crossing 550 in 24 minutes. Fought a guy yesterday that was level 14583. Ran out of health before I could ice him though. Again top shelf armaments, but I suspect all his points went into energy, and nothing else.

Stalled in Bangkok, $24K short of buying the last weapons I need to finish the episode. So close I can taste it, but I'm going to waste most of my EP raising money. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Hearing chatter that the Safehouse is being removed shortly.Also the release notes are saying ROBBING will be back shortly too.

It was gone for me this morning and came back a few hours later. Not sure if it is gone, but I am going to miss the 140x5 energy boosts it provided every day. :(

All of a sudden I started getting gifts through the safehouse tonight.They are my 1st gifts ever with this thing.Wow. 2 Krakens,2 Tiger Tanks and some stupid stuff.

185 x 5 for me. Going to miss that. As well as the Tiger Tanks, and Krakens, and Chariots. Tiger Sak Yant is a very nice piece of armor. Blowing right through Criminal so far. High mastery rates in the first two levels.

BTW, I only got 355K (Baht) after finishing level 3 of Brawler.

I got a Tiger Sak Yant.....65 Attack 42 Defense, pretty cool.

Yeah, I got it today as well. It increased my attach by 35 points, by eliminating one Guerrilla Squad. No complaints there.

But no cash payoff, like reported earlier. That glitch has been fixed. Bummer. :)

Good afternoon I am fellow Mafia wars player. I just started bangkok and I was wondering what everyone thinks about which side you should align with.

I too have been swapping off between sides on each jobs. I hope it will pay off in the end, but am not sure. Plus, its pretty clear that you need to do all of those jobs to get the stinking points needed to gain status.

I am on L2 of C2 of E2 right now; after having mastered E1. Frustrating to use so much energy, particularly when I need to be looting more of those Russian Ninjas in Moscow. Getting shtmurviks will be the end of me! :)

I have stopped doing jobs in Bangkok right now and will try to finish Moscow. I still have the last Episode to complete there. I figure this way I can get my businesses upgraded as far as I can and will just start banking the money once that is done. Bangkok is sure harder to get those businesses up and running compared to all of the other cities.

I have stopped doing jobs in Bangkok right now and will try to finish Moscow. I still have the last Episode to complete there. I figure this way I can get my businesses upgraded as far as I can and will just start banking the money once that is done. Bangkok is sure harder to get those businesses up and running compared to all of the other cities.

I don't know, at first Cuba was hard to get up and running for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowl Halftime Show

Burt Reynolds - the man, the moustache, the movies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts