SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any extras of the following crew collection items? I am down to these 4 and would like to get these three vaulted. I have extras of many of them so I will give back.

Iginition Device
Security Hacker
Guidance Module
Tracking Laser Sight

I have three of them in my wish list right now.

Thanks in advance

Anybody have any extras of the following crew collection items? I am down to these 4 and would like to get these three vaulted. I have extras of many of them so I will give back.

Iginition Device
Security Hacker
Guidance Module
Tracking Laser Sight

Thanks in advance

I think I only have 4 items total and one section isn't even open for me yet.

The third one, can't remember the name.

You also know that you can get items from helping people that have called for help. Both you and the person you helped get the item.

If you want more I have three calls open on my wall that you could help find items.

When I sent out mystery bags just a minute ago, the top of the screen said "choose a free rare collection to send to your mafia". I heard that good things come in those mystery bags as opposed to when it just says "send your mafia a free gift." Hopefully y'all get good things...

Iginition Device
Security Hacker
Guidance Module
Tracking Laser Sight

Thanks in advance

Still need all 4 of these. I have a lot of extras that I can send if you help with any of them. This includes the St. Patrick's day collection.

Finally finished all three crew collections.

BTW - it has sure been quite in this thread lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowl Halftime Show

Burt Reynolds - the man, the moustache, the movies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)