SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't do that, I demoted from my top mafioso, for somebody way stronger for yesterday. I'll repromote you. Happy now? Don't hit list me.:eek:

You were off my friends list for some reason. I had to resend you a friend invite.

You will also agree to cease your fighting, robbing, or hitlisting tagged players within the virtual GAME whilst in the (SBG) Family.

What is a tagged player?

What is a tagged player?

a player with a tag, i.e. "[SBG]Guido Calrisian" in his name. The tag indicates the clan. 3/4 of my mafia are fellow SBG members. And the family comes to the rescue when you need help. Fill out the form and join SBG, when you are accepted, you'll need to rename your character by adding the tag (costs 15 GF points).

a player with a tag, i.e. "[SBG]Guido Calrisian" in his name. The tag indicates the clan. 3/4 of my mafia are fellow SBG members. And the family comes to the rescue when you need help. Fill out the form and join SBG, when you are accepted, you'll need to rename your character by adding the tag (costs 15 GF points).

That will take me a while to get the 15 GF points. I have 1 right now and I am not buying them, sorry.

Login | Facebook

I'll add you tommorow.I'm just leaving for the day.

This facebook thing confuses the crap out of me sometimes. Here's my personal profile link - Stacy Akin | Facebook and I joined the satguys group on facebook and invited a bunch of those guys to be added as friends, and then I sent them invites to my mafia. one joined. :rolleyes: I'm just tired of not being able to win but a small percentage of fights - my mafia is only 14 right now.

This facebook thing confuses the crap out of me sometimes. Here's my personal profile link - Stacy Akin | Facebook and I joined the satguys group on facebook and invited a bunch of those guys to be added as friends, and then I sent them invites to my mafia. one joined. :rolleyes: I'm just tired of not being able to win but a small percentage of fights - my mafia is only 14 right now.

Well the SatGuys fans group is not a MW group persay. It is our generic SatGuys group.

Why don't you have Cybok pimp your account - he has a massive mafia, and you'll be able to grow your quickly. I'll send a message to some of my MW friends as well. They will add you. Its true with a mafia of 14 you are going to lose a lot. And will be easy prey.

I sent messages to about 20 friends. You should be getting friend requests soon.

I sent a friend request, when we join mafias I'll pimp you.

I have 1098 mafia members, they are great at adding people.

I have truly been pimped. They keep pouring in - facebook requests and then the MW requests. Surely my ass will not be kicked so much now. I was winning only about 30% of all my fights. I went from 14 mafioso to over 40 in about an hour. I had to finally get off facebook and they were still coming in. I'll add them tommorow or this evening. I have to get ready to go see my daughter at her cheerleading clinic - it's the show for the family.

Thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)