SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
Just trying to pimp out my cousin on MW - Tony Taylor | Facebook He's got a small mafia too. He's a great guy and a hard worker but only level 33, looking to make something bigger. If any of you are still interested in another one.

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
Nevermind, J.B. - I did the detective work and found I did indeed add a Mr. B. from Jersey (with a facebook photo of two Hooters employees happily hanging onto his arms) in my mafia, at level 48. So, yes, I believe I did add you.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
We should all add at Satguys tag to our Mafia name. Kinda like [SATGUYS] or something like that. LOL.

I'd like to but the rules of SBG don't permit me to double-tag. And Most of what I owe to the game comes from SBG. And if they come after someone, its devastating. :D

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I'd like to but the rules of SBG don't permit me to double-tag. And Most of what I owe to the game comes from SBG. And if they come after someone, its devastating. :D

SBG has never sent me a group invite so I guess they don't want me.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Zynga is at it again -- they have added the ability to "re-vault" collections, but in doing so it only provides you with a 24 hour boost; interesting dilemma, do you horde the extra vault items for yourself, or gift them to family members as before?

They also added a new tier in Cuba. Figures; I had finished level 2 of all of Cuba, and am on my way to finishing level 3; now it will take longer. :)

Ramy

Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I noticed that this morning. They also changed the stuff when you fight someone too. I like it better.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I noticed that this morning. They also changed the stuff when you fight someone too. I like it better.

I am mixed on the fight screen. Seems like more stuff to load, and we know how fast their servers are when under heavy load.

I just wish they would have a stable version and keep it the same; and not always constantly change stuff.

Ramy

Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I just wish they would have a stable version and keep it the same; and not always constantly change stuff.

That would be nice. I have almost 1200 mafia members now. Can I delete friends but still keep them in my mafia. There is just too many people on my list and I miss all my real friends updates.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
That would be nice. I have almost 1200 mafia members now. Can I delete friends but still keep them in my mafia. There is just too many people on my list and I miss all my real friends updates.

You can delete them, but when you do that, you lose the opportunity to do jobs for them.

I deleted about half of my mafia as friends when I first started adding people. But I still only have 320 mafia; I just don't have the energy to do all those adds.

I created a friend list for "real friends" and use that instead of the news feed when I want to see real statuses. MW really does ruin the newsfeed.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
GRRR..... I hate it when I have an energy pack, and use half of it, and then level-up, and then lose 200+ energy as a result.

With 490 energy, and doing jobs in Cuba, it is so easy to level-up everyday that I am finding that this problem pretty regularly. Oh well. Tough problem to have I guess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)