SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody , not me, was playing around with my FB and deleted all my Mafia Wars friends.
Long story,but that's the Readers Digest version.I was still showing you and the others but I couldn't help you or others with jobs because you were NOT "a friend".I'm in the process of trying to recover.What a headache.I appreciate the re add acceptances guys.

What's with all these "boosts" ? I was 1 for 15 in robbery attempts yesterday.Everybody has an alarm system or mutts now.They seem to nulify all attempts at robbery.
Plus this stupid "Declare War" thing.I think they can do w/o that.

What's with all these "boosts" ? I was 1 for 15 in robbery attempts yesterday.Everybody has an alarm system or mutts now.They seem to nulify all attempts at robbery.
Plus this stupid "Declare War" thing.I think they can do w/o that.

I refuse to use the declare war thing; you can only use it against YOUR OWN family; its insane. I understand the idea, but think it is totally unnecessary.

I refuse to use the declare war thing; you can only use it against YOUR OWN family; its insane. I understand the idea, but think it is totally unnecessary.

Yeah me too. I have yet to use it and I refuse to.

A [SATGUYS] clan would be cool. You could recruit players from Myspace, Bebo and Facebook. You would need a leader, usually someone really strong(Godfather) and a set of rules to abide by. If there was a chat feature here for Mafia Wars, that would be cool and allow players to more easily help each other. Place bounties, post problems, etc.

Jerry aka Last Man Standing-level 1192 aka The Resurrection~LMS- level 514

A [SATGUYS] clan would be cool. You could recruit players from Myspace, Bebo and Facebook. You would need a leader, usually someone really strong(Godfather) and a set of rules to abide by. If there was a chat feature here for Mafia Wars, that would be cool and allow players to more easily help each other. Place bounties, post problems, etc.

Jerry aka Last Man Standing-level 1192 aka The Resurrection~LMS- level 514

I do not think our numbers are strong enough as it is for a clan.

I am holding off on using a energy pack right now because I do not want to lose 2/3 of it when I level up, and it is killing me, I am 194 points from leveling, but probably it will take 2 or 3 hours to get there. I have gotten into this unending cycle where I lose 1/4 of my energy packs, and am trying to break the cycle. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts