SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I'm a little frustrated cuz I can't get into any of my games. I played a little mafia wars and then went to send/receive gifts and now I can't get back in. Guess I don't really need to play, but dang it, i want to!

Yeah, they are definitely having server issues right now. I am going to step back away from it for an hour and hope it clears up. I suspect there is extra traffic with 10% of the players now having Bangkok. Or maybe just the normal crap of Zynga not being prepared. :)

Jimmy 440

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 7, 2008
Matawan New Jersey
I got a question guys.I couldn't find the answer on Zynga,so I'll ask here.

Your Skills:
582 614

Every once and awhile I notice the 1st # under my skills flash red.The # does not change,go up or down.What does this mean ?

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
Bangkok is just like how Moscow was at the beginning. Don't make a lot of money on jobs and stuff is expensive.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Yes, it is expensive, but I am going to use spare energy over the next two weeks to bank as much as I can, but right now I am still buying the last item for L3 of E2; of course, I'll probably need more items for the higher level masteries. Only time will tell on that.

AND THE Job cost on a few jobs really bites. Lose $500 plus energy to do a job. Blech!

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Yes, it is expensive, but I am going to use spare energy over the next two weeks to bank as much as I can

I just used all of my money to fully upgrade the first two businesses. I figure that this will help me the most over the next few weeks always having a supply of money coming in .

I was also very surprised to see how much money I received for having somebody help me with the fist boss. This is what allowed me to upgrade the businesses so far.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I am still not in. Anyone have any invites yet?

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Nope, no invites. It looks like those who were given passports from friends do not get to spread the wealth. :(

Supposedly they are doing some major updates with tonight's maintenance. Given how some people have lost stuff in terms of stats and weapons from prior updates, it might not be a bad idea to screen shot your profile page to have proof you could send to Zynga in case they screw anything up.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I am going to try to get through mastery of episode 1, so I can get that cash and upgrade the businesses. Thanks for the advice.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
It appears I'm the only one NOT in Bangkok, so my question is this - which way did everybody go- Yakuza or Triad?

For the first few episodes, I am building up points with both - trying to get both to "neutral" status - that will enable me to buy items from either. It is slow going, particularly since the energy requirements for jobs increase exponentially for higher levels of mastery, and the payouts suck.

But I am on mastery 3 of episode 1, I'll get that done soon.

my fight team got into a tiff with the "boss" of SBG, who was being a real prick. He wanted all communications to go through a real-time chat in Skype, and got all huffy when I told him it was a FB game, and I was unwilling to use another program to play a FB game. As it is I have a hard enough time balancing internet-time between FB and SatGuys. Within a day, our whole team decided to say screw u to him, and we negotiated to come over to a new clan, SiSu, as a fight team.

SO I am now [????] The Professor", level 424 Mogul. Guido Calrisian (my creative Star Wars inspired name) is no more. :)

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
For the first few episodes, I am building up points with both - trying to get both to "neutral" status - that will enable me to buy items from either. It is slow going, particularly since the energy requirements for jobs increase exponentially for higher levels of mastery, and the payouts suck.

But I am on mastery 3 of episode 1, I'll get that done soon.

my fight team got into a tiff with the "boss" of SBG, who was being a real prick. He wanted all communications to go through a real-time chat in Skype, and got all huffy when I told him it was a FB game, and I was unwilling to use another program to play a FB game. As it is I have a hard enough time balancing internet-time between FB and SatGuys. Within a day, our whole team decided to say screw u to him, and we negotiated to come over to a new clan, SiSu, as a fight team.

SO I am now [????] The Professor", level 424 Mogul. Guido Calrisian (my creative Star Wars inspired name) is no more. :)

You are not with SBG anymore?

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
You are not with SBG anymore?

My entire fight team quit today; the Boss was demanding that we use skype to communicate, and that was not going to happen - and even worse, he was being a total jerk off about it. A huge power struggle.

I know, I encouraged you to join SBG, and I am sorry, but it was a ridiculous power struggle. Sisu is a much smaller group, but very laid back; you can attack anyone except three aligned clans, and the majority of folks there are former SBG members. We still have the same team idea, and will work to help each other out with looters.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Why did you change your name and not just your clan signature?

I actually wanted to change my character name for awhile. In my team, I have been called "the professor" several times, and I thought it appropriate, so when I had to use the 15 GF points to re-tag anyway, I decided why not. A fresh start. :)

Plus it will confuse any of the clans I have pounded on over the past few months, since my tag and name is totally different (oh sure, my profile link is the same, but...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts