SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 305 chain vipers would definitely do it! I need to switch to looting them instead of Lemang motorcyles; but the lemang's drop so fequently, and I already have 250 of them, its hard to stop. :)

That number was yesterday, got a lot more today. That and Lemang MC's. That was the job I was working on today.

Closing in on 90K Attack, probably ina day or so. Crossed 81K defense earlier today.

Thanks to Paul and to tigerprowler for the gifts today.

Thanks to Paul and to tigerprowler for the gifts today.
No problem. And if you keep satellite phones on your list, I'll send them everyday after I'm done looting them. If you don't want to do that, I'll just save them up and you can just tell me when you need more.

Chips only get you a 1-20% chance to get in..... I think I'll wait.....

I guess my $1.1 Trillion in cash from NYC isn't good enough. I thought they liked whales there?

This weekend we have a new Slot collection to obtain. If anybody has an extra Plumb it would be appreciated if you send it my way.

First... if there are any members on this board I'm not in mafia with that would like to be please add (I still ony have 53 mafia... as a result I get my ass kicked a lot despite being level 302)

My Facebook
Welcome to Facebook
My Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=1226418791

Secondly... is anyone else having a hard time getting Energy Packs? I've gone days without them. Today I have one miraculously but even if I had my wife send me one it still never came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts