SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything better to do. :D :D And I kinda like the way they set up Vegas.

Same here.

Finished the Feds today. Straight war of attrition, (your health and stamina). I probably used about 1K of stamina to take out the whole gold mastery tier. I really had nothing else to do today. Took about 2 hrs. for all 4. Consumables are not a lot of help because of the sheer length of the fights. Worth it for the weapons. Now I can concentrate on the 3 and 5 district bosses. Number 5 is going down tomorrow. Number 3 will come after I get about $30M in my vault.

I have three bosses left to defeat, but just don't care about it that much. The last one was a pain in the butt, so I quit it. :)

Hello people ! Well I am back in the game.I just couldn't stay away.I hated Witness protection.To make a long story short,my account was hacked in June & I had all sorts of problems.They have all been taken care of now.So I thought I'd get going again.I hope you'll add me back,Thanks all.

Login | Facebook

TYVM ! (witness protection s*ck*d) <lol> I got everything straightened out on my end.
Deena might return too later on down the line.She's in FL with a sick relative.

Hello people ! Well I am back in the game.I just couldn't stay away.I hated Witness protection.To make a long story short,my account was hacked in June & I had all sorts of problems.They have all been taken care of now.So I thought I'd get going again.I hope you'll add me back,Thanks all.

Login | Facebook

That explains why I had to accept a friend request again. :)

Welcome back.

Yup ! THX !!! It was a long story.I got hacked & lost 95% of my friends.Besides I could NOT play Farmville any longer.I was pulling out what little hair I have left.Deena made me play since I got her involved with this.I was shocked my game returned to where I left off @ level 800.I have to pimp myself out after I get rid of all the INvalid mafia members.I'm 3/4 s the way through with that.I'm getting the you know what beat ot of me since I had only 3 VALID mafia members <lol>. I start PIMPIN on Friday !!!

Viva Las Vegas! Finished off the 5th district boss, and then I thought I'd press my luck and went after Trieste in District 3. They both swim with the fish. Bring on District 6.

Made it to my Trillion a few days back, but didn't get my achievement award. WTF? That was the only one I cared about, took over a year to get it, and then I don't get "it".

You have to bank 1 Trillion after fees so you would have to bank almost 1.1 trillion.

I have not clicked on a job or a fight, or harvested a property, or made a car, or deposited money, or made a weapon.... in two days. So far the end of the world hasn't happened. I don't have any classic symptoms of withdrawal. No twitching, no hives; haven't broken out into a cold sweat, and haven't had any irrestible urges to go buy cannoli.... :D

I am waiting for Civilization to come out on Facebook and then I am really done with this game.

I think the cannoli urge is starting.... :) (But since I am nowhere near Mike's Pastry in Boston's North End -- they make the best cannoli in the world -- I guess I'll just suffer through it. Both of my characters are at full energy, and I am ignoring them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts