SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game may as well be called FIGHT CLUB.That's all you seem to do now.The STAMINA costs for Vegas are out of this friggin world ! This game is morphing & I don't think it's for the better.

This game may as well be called FIGHT CLUB.That's all you seem to do now.The STAMINA costs for Vegas are out of this friggin world ! This game is morphing & I don't think it's for the better.

I agree, way too much stamina needed.

I'm at 600 stamina and that's not enough.

Is anyone else having problems playing Slot Machines ? I keep getting an error message saying you "have to be friends" in order to play their slots ? I checked my connections and we're friends and "mobbed up" so to speak.Also I keep getting that stupid "try refreshing" screen popping up all the time every 20 or 30 seconds & I'm doing nothing.

I've been having internet issues, but finally got to play MW today. Beat the first SJ boss gold level, yay!! I have 1000 stamina, so I'm all good in that department now. I won't be finishing the Mumbai, but I'm not heartbroken over it.

So I have mastered all 6 tiers in Cuba, but when I view the Cuba achievements, it shows I have not completed all of Cuba. It says 6 of 6 in progress. I have triple checked that all jobs are level 3 mastered in all 6 tiers. I have no idea what i've missed.

So I have mastered all 6 tiers in Cuba, but when I view the Cuba achievements, it shows I have not completed all of Cuba. It says 6 of 6 in progress. I have triple checked that all jobs are level 3 mastered in all 6 tiers. I have no idea what i've missed.

There are 4 tiers.

There are six tiers with three levels of mastery. I got my achievement in 2009, and before they started changing a lot of stuff. Stimpson, I'm not sure what the deal is, so you might send a message to zynga and see if they will look into it. They never helped me when I didn't receive one of my boss level rewards in russia, but they might help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)