SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you are still playing? I can't say I miss it. I blocked Zynga entirely from FB. I can't believe I actually once paid for reward points. ::shakes-head-in-amusement-at-self::

How many of you are still playing? I can't say I miss it. I blocked Zynga entirely from FB. I can't believe I actually once paid for reward points. ::shakes-head-in-amusement-at-self::

I refused to pay.

Ok, I sent some stuff out tonight. But I'm getting all confused with this stupid inventory, so I'm taking a break. I'll send more stuff out tomorrow. If you guys could send me a messege or post on my wall what you want/need, that would help. Otherwise, I'll just keep sending stuff I think you could use.

Ok, I sent some stuff out tonight. But I'm getting all confused with this stupid inventory, so I'm taking a break. I'll send more stuff out tomorrow. If you guys could send me a messege or post on my wall what you want/need, that would help. Otherwise, I'll just keep sending stuff I think you could use.

Thanks. I agree. The new format in all sucks.

What about consumables? I admit I don't have an earth-shattering amount of them, but I will send what I have if someone needs them. I'm done with letters A-E so far and down 10K attack, so hopefully you guys need the stuff I'm sending. Stimpson, I sent you my Chinese Tiger. Take good care of him, I bought him from the marketplace and he was one of my favorite things that I spent RP's on. Kinda silly, but oh well. :)

What about consumables? I admit I don't have an earth-shattering amount of them, but I will send what I have if someone needs them. I'm done with letters A-E so far and down 10K attack, so hopefully you guys need the stuff I'm sending. Stimpson, I sent you my Chinese Tiger. Take good care of him, I bought him from the marketplace and he was one of my favorite things that I spent RP's on. Kinda silly, but oh well. :)

I'll take care of him.:-} Again, thanks for all the loot. I'll take what ever you want to unload.

Well I'm done with mafia wars. I just got tired of missions, operations, over 100 requests everyday for items, the new inventory page and I still like the N.Y. Bangkok and Moscow layout better than Vegas and Italy plus it pi**ed me off that I couldn't loot Italy stuff like sat phones.

Went from over 2,600 FB friends to 44, kinda lonely now. :( LOL.

Well I'm done with mafia wars. I just got tired of missions, operations, over 100 requests everyday for items, the new inventory page and I still like the N.Y. Bangkok and Moscow layout better than Vegas and Italy plus it pi**ed me off that I couldn't loot Italy stuff like sat phones.

Went from over 2,600 FB friends to 44, kinda lonely now. :( LOL.

Wow, I made the cut. Phew... :)

I think it is sad how they took a game that was initially very fun, and ruined it. I have to admit, I don't miss it. But I did make some friends during the time I played. SO in that sense it was a good thing. But too many people too it WAY too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts