SatelliteGuys Meet and Greet - SIGN UP HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT

This is the place for you to sign up for the 2008 SatelliteGuys.US Meet and Greet at the 2008 Dish Network Team Summit Event in Nashville, TN!

The event will take place on Saturday May 17th, 2008 at the Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN. The scheduled hours are from 2pm until 4pm.

Come on down and meet other SatelliteGuys staff and members plus get the chance to rub elbows with some of the Dish Network executives!

If you are in the Nashville Area, this is the MUST SEE event of 2008!

Admission is FREE and EXTREMELY LIMITED!

Because of the nature of this special event there are some rules we must set that you must agree to if you wish to sign up.

We have a limit of 20 SatelliteGuys Members for this event, so seats are available on a first come first served basis.

While you may bring spouses / girlfriends, please don't bring them if they are not going to be interested in what you are going to see. We want the most SatelliteGuys members possible to experience everything possible for this event.

Still Cameras ARE allowed, however and audio or video taping of the event is prohibited.

DUE TO THE FACT THAT ALCOHOL MAY BE AVAILABLE NO ONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE ADMITTED.

We are proud to be invited by Dish Network for this special event, and we don't want to wear out our welcome so we ask all members to be on their best behavior at all time.

Please ONLY sign up if you can definitely make it to the event. Last year we had a number of folks sign up who did not show up, this kept others who were interested in attending this event from being able to.

On Wednesday this sign up sheet will be made available to all SatelliteGuys members (Pub Members get the first shot to sign up as our way of saying THANKS for your support!)

To sign up just reply below saying that you are definitely coming. You may be contacted by a SatelliteGuys staff member before the event for your real name so that we can make you a name badge.

This is going to be a fun time and we hope you can make it!

*** PLEASE NO QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS TO THIS THREAD. SIGN UPS ONLY! ***

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Signups

Count me in on this if you can I will arrive Thursday & leavingg Sunday.

I will be there too. Thank you Scott & Dish Network. :)
While you may bring spouses / girlfriends, please don't bring them if they are not going to be interested in what you are going to see. We want the most SatelliteGuys members possible to experience everything possible for this event.
How many girlfriends are we allowed to bring? ;)

My fiancée is also interested, but we want to make sure that spouses/girlfriends/etc. don't take away from the 20 seats for members... is this correct?

I am disappointed I am not going this year. It is always neat to meet the members of SatelliteGuys. But alas, I only get 2 weeks of vacation and I am actually going to vacation all of it this year. :D

Have fun everyone!

I am disappointed I am not going this year. It is always neat to meet the members of SatelliteGuys. But alas, I only get 2 weeks of vacation and I am actually going to vacation all of it this year. :D

Have fun everyone!

Although I highly recommend people going, if PG isn't going, I will not go!

Actually, as much as would love to go, I will be unable to this year. I hope all that end up going, have as much fun as I did last year!

Tom in TX

Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far. Your space has now been secured and we look forward to seeing you!

We are now opening up signups to ALL Registered SatelliteGuys Members.

We will continue to accept sign ups until all 20 slots are full or until May 1st (whichever comes first)

Thank you for your support!

Last edited:
Sign me up!

I've never posted before, but I am in the Nashville area and would love to meet everyone. I've learned a lot from reading the postings.

Thanks,
Joseph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)